123 Profit is a web-based system that teaches people how to generate income online. It is created by Aidan Booth and Steve Clayton, two internet marketing experts who have been in the business for a long time. The 123 Profit system is based on CPA marketing. This technique enables you to generate thousands of dollars a day.
LANDR is the ultimate all-in-one platform for creators musicians to create, mix, and sell music. They figured out that creating music is one thing, it’s a hobby, but once you start selling the music you compose it’s starting to be a business and it becomes much more exciting.
Making a living out of what you love, cannot get any better right?
Well with LANDR.com it’s really possible!
Just to quickly present, here is what’s included inside the LANDR platform:
- Instant AI Mastering – The music that you create will sound professionally just like you were paying for the expensive recording studio.
- Music Distribution – You get a chance to partner with LANDR and distribute and sell your music on the main platforms like Spotify, Apple music, or any other big streaming platform.
- Easy Collaboration Workflow – Meet and partner with other artists and musicians to create or get valuable opinions and views on your music.
- Promo Tools – You get access to best promotion tools, with a click of a button share and stream your music to the whole world!
- Important and Powerful Stats – Enjoy the LANDR’s dashboard with the important stats about your music and distribution, where it’s being played, what you’re getting paid, etc.
- Educational Content – Learn, Apply, and Grow. LANDR gives you access to the educational content with tips and tricks to improve and grow your sound.
There is much more to explore with Landr when diving in. It’s not really possible to describe everything in few words, one must experience it him/herself. LANDR.com is truly next generation tool for musicians.
3 Million People that Are Already Using LANDR Simply Cannot Be Wrong!
Learn How to Create Music Online
It is very easy to create music online with a simple program that will teach you to create your own beats. The first step you will take is to get the software. Once you have the software it is simple to make your own beats. You will learn how to turn your computer into a studio by adding special sounds, clips, and instruments.
Many individuals are interested in how to create music. Creating your own music can be a lot of fun but it also can be a chore. There is no right or wrong way to create music as long as you have the creativity and listen to lots of different sounds. If you listen to rap music you might not think there are drums being played but these drums are being recorded by musicians in a studio.
Once you know how to create music online you can market yourself and make your beats available for sale online. Selling your music can be as easy as uploading them to sites like iTunes or even YouTube. This gives you instant fame and can start selling your music right away. If you have a good enough music, it can be picked up by big companies who will release your music as a CD or a full length album.
You will find everything you need to create music online when you visit a site that teaches you how to create music. Many of these sites offer tutorials and forums so you can learn from the experts. If you want to become famous online you will need to create music that many people enjoy. After you create the songs you can sell them through iTunes and other such places. It won’t take long before you are on your way to making a lot of money.
One of the best ways to learn how to create music online is to purchase an electronic music kit. These kits will teach you how to create music within a few days. You can learn from these kits and then go on to create your own music. There are many beginners’ kits to choose from and once you have purchased one, it will continue to be updated with new tutorials.
When you learn how to create music online, you can work from home. This gives you more time to devote to your family and friends. It also allows you to spend more time with your kids. You can create great music and earn a lot of money in a short period of time.
What is ClickBank Builder?
ClickBank Builder is an automation software that integrates directly with ClickBank platform and selected affiliate products.
With a few clicks you can create the entire sales funnel pages, optin pages, or even entire webinar, with your affiliates links strategically placed so when a customer buys a product.
But that’s not all!
You also get automatic professionally written email messages going out, specifically designed to boost the conversions and sales of a ClickBank product and earn fat commissions.
Every template and element can be customized to your taste.
But you don’t have to use the premade landing page templates and preinstalled automated webinars. You can create your own optin and sales funnels along with own webinars. The choice is entirely yours.
Find out more by reading this ClickBank Builder review.
What is ClickBank?
Nowadays on the Internet you may easily find plenty of different information about such popular platform as the ClickBank. This platform is so popular due to the fact that it is easy to start with and to operate. You will get you revenue quite soon. This program is rather helpful in the desire to generate a lot of traffic as well as good commission sales. You may control it manually as well as operate automatically. Some people also use this platform as a search engine.
To tell the truth, this program offers an automated database update system and you can also get your commissions on sales from visitors. The thing is that this platform works even after the visitor has left your site.
The procedure of getting your commissions is quite simple. Normally, you’ll get the percent from your sales, i.e. from the revenue you get every month. But you should take into consideration the fact that your percent depends upon the partner site.
The other thing for you to know is that this platform will pay you through fast venues, so you wouldn’t wait long. This platform is rather convenient also due to the fact that your visitors may use the credit cards. That means that it is not obligatory for them to have a merchant account.
But the main thing is that you may operate the ClickBank platform in different ways. For instance, you may become an affiliate marketer and sell other’s goods. Of course, you may easily sell and promote your own products. When you sell your products you may do it yourself or hire other affiliates. And finally you may promote the ClickBank itself or just its storefront and get your money for this. No matter which way you choose, I’m sure you’ll be satisfied with the revenue you’ll get.
Want to know how to make money with ClickBank builder so you can retire from your daily job?
Innovation is spread across the extended marketing mix, from product through to physical evidence. It could be argued that the people element is the key to marketing innovation as they are the ones who come up with and deliver it. Innovation is a key part of the New Product Development Process (NPD) but isn’t just about creativity and new ideas, it’s about evolving business processes, products and markets which meet untapped customer needs; the key thing here is innovation is not just about product, it’s about processes, manufacturing, communication and timing.
What do I need to consider?
So if innovation is a holistic process, businesses must work in harmony with suppliers, employees, customers and all other key stakeholders to ensure the right idea is invested in and the whole process evolves to deliver the product or service in record time.
Utterback (1994) categorised innovation into 7 groups which should be considered as part of the innovation process:
- Product – Making changes to the product e.g. moving from CDs to MP4
- Process – Evolving how products are made and delivered e.g. Online banking
- Position – Changing the context of the products e.g. Mobiles are now internet browsers too
- Paradigm – Changing the organisations attitude e.g. More environmentally aware
- Organisational – Updating how the organisation operates e.g. Growth through franchise
- Management – Re-engineer business processes e.g. Structure & hierarchy
- Marketing – Expanding delivery & communication channels e.g. Digital channels
So, innovation is more than a new idea; consider all the other elements above to ensure the right idea is delivered at the right time and adds value at a profit.
What Makes a Good Service?
A service is very different to a product; but what makes a good service? To keep it simple I will base this answer on the well researched SERVQUAL model which was developed by Parasuraman in 1985.
There are five key ‘service quality’ elements (RATER):
- Responsiveness- Be helpful, friendly and on time (People ‘P’ of the marketing mix)
- Assurance- Be courteous and competent (People ‘P’ of the marketing mix)
- Tangibles- Make your service ‘tangible’ (Physical evidence ‘P’ of the marketing mix)
- Empathy- Understand your customers and give them attention (People ‘P’ of the marketing mix)
- Reliability- Deliver what you promise (Processes ‘P’ of the marketing mix)
These seven basic rules will ensure your service succeeds:
- Do the little things better than your competitors
- Have strong processes and manage the service well (Processes ‘P’ of the marketing mix)
- Listen to what your customers want
- Invest in your people; they are the ones who deliver it (People ‘P’ of the marketing mix)
- ‘Wow’ your customers each time
- Look after your customers and care about them
- Always monitor your service and look to improve it